What is Peachjar?
With Peachjar, you'll never have to worry if you missed that flyer stuffed in the bottom of your child's backpack. Approved digital flyers from your child's school are emailed to you as images and are posted to your school's web flyerboard for easy retrieval.
Since Peachjar flyers can be viewed from your smartphone, you can view digital flyers while on the go. Click to sign up, learn more, email, call or donate. Digital flyers can easily be shared with family and friends.
You’ll receive a welcome email from Peachjar that includes a username and password. You don’t need to log in to receive or view school flyers, but you can log in to adjust your delivery preferences. To ensure you don’t miss notifications, we suggest you add email@example.com to your email contacts and click “always display images” when you receive your first email. This system is used exclusively for the distribution of school-approved flyers only. Your email address will not be shared or used for any other purpose.
To request flyer approval, follow the steps below. Paper flyers from outside organizations will no longer be distributed.
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as a Program Provider (account type)
- Upload your flyer for approval
Your flyer will be automatically submitted to the district office for approval. Once approved, your flyer will be emailed to parents and posted on each school’s web flyerboard for your selected duration of time. Peachjar charges a fee for this service that is typically much less than the cost to copy and deliver paper flyers to each school.
Flyer Distribution Guidelines
- Support the basic educational mission of the district, directly benefit the students, or be of intrinsic value to the students or their parents/guardians.
- Should not imply Pulaski County Special School District's endorsement of any identified product and/or of services.
- Should not be lewd, obscene, libelous, or slanderous.
- Should not incite students to commit unlawful acts, violate school rules, or disrupt the orderly operation of the schools.
- Should not promote any particular political interest, candidate, party, or ballot measure, unless the candidates or advocates from all sides are provided the opportunity to present their views to the students during school hours or during scheduled events.
- Discriminate against, attack or denigrate any group on account of gender, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, disability or other unlawful consideration.
- Should not promote the use or sale of materials or services that are illegal or inconsistent with school objectives, including, but not limited to, materials or advertisements for tobacco, intoxicants, and movies or products unsuitable for children.